- Things have been really busy around here lately. It seems like we are gone all the time with the boys' sports, etc. This week both boys have end of season tourneys. Curtis' team played tonight and lost by 1 point. Curtis earned the game ball for four stops, three outs, and five RBI's. They play again on Thursday night. If they win..they play on Saturday. If they lose..they are out! Now, Cameron's LAX tourney starts Friday night. They have four games between Friday and Sunday afternoon. They are all in Roswell which is 20 miles away but in Atlanta traffic that is essentially a one hour drive!
- Cameron's team ended their regular season in first place! They beat two East Cobb teams which is a big deal around here. Also, it is official. Cameron was selected to play on the All-Star team. Coach said that he is one of the best defenders around. So, we will be heading off to Greensboro, NC to play during the first week of June which will postpone our trip home to Texas/Oklahoma. Which is ok because we LOVE North Carolina!!!
- Curtis also made the All-Star team in baseball (coach pitch). He is playing third base and is taking it pretty seriously.
- Only three more weeks of school. I swear I am gritting my teeth and white knuckling it. I am ready for it to be over. I am done. Had enough. Kaput. Ready for summer and hanging with the boys, our friends and hiking with friends/family.
- Jason and I are doing well. Busy with work and everything else. I honestly have the best husband in the world. Not only does he do very well in working his tail off to provide for us but he also does more than his share around the house. He helps to clean, does laundry, takes care of the yard, takes care of the boys and takes excellent care of me. Taking care of the house isn't 'woman's work'. It's ours. He doesn't cook. Which is a good thing. Some of you may remember the delicate digestive issues I had after he cooked me a steak. :) But he is wonderful and most importantly he listens. We have the best conversations/talks. I am blessed.
- Chance is graduating from high school on the 23rd. I get weepy thinking about it. Such a special young man and so proud to be one of his big sisters. He is going to college to play baseball and be a teacher/coach. How fantastic is that?
- Time for bed. Have collaborative planning tomorrow from 7:30-11:30. Ugh!
- Pictures will be up soon. Just haven't had time to download/upload/offload, etc.
Monday, May 05, 2008
A little of this...a little of that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment